Sunday, February 14, 2010

3 Weeks Late Mucusy Pregnant Could I Be Pregnant?? Or Just Normal??

Could I be pregnant?? Or just normal?? - 3 weeks late mucusy pregnant

I've been married for almost 3 years and not use or even during labor and the child. My time is 28-32 days cycle.Started PD 18th September and finishes 22nd September, from just two weeks later, on 6 October was mucusy red-brown. There were a few red blood cells. I thought if I passed my pd the protection start, but the 2nd Time was had disappeared into the bathroom. I took a pregnancy test last night (7.) and something I came back neg. I have too much into this? Is this normal?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to until the date on which the period is the wait for pregnancy test. Most pregnancy tests work after the day you miss your first period. Can slight bleeding is an early symptom of pregnancy, but could also have other causes. My doctor told me that it is for a woman, irregular period or two periods in one month, once a year or two normally. I think we wait. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you should wait a couple of days. Or go to a professional. If you do not have a long time if you are pregnant.

Post a Comment