Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flood Insurance Agency Can I Get Full Coverage Auto Insurance On A Car That Was Once Totaled?

Can I get full coverage auto insurance on a car that was once totaled? - flood insurance agency

My father owns a 1992 Firebird (allegedly) was last year. Here's the story, it was a very bad storm, and his boss asked him not only his work but in the meantime. So, my father fell in his way of working and seaplanes on a side road, which is prone to flooding. Again I dragged home the same day a report to the insurance agency, which are joined. He received the award for the progress the car and the money to get the engine, oil change, put in new spark channel, a new carpet, etc. The car is now running, but it has 274.000 miles and insurance, he says he can not return to their reporting. I disagree because, as I'm going to inherit the fast car, and I want to replace the old worn engine anyway, and with a new engine, will not even be the same car.

So here is my question:
When I was replacing the motor with a squirrel-cage motor with 0 miles, you will re-think of the insurance company to achieve full coverage?

0 comments:

Post a Comment