Saturday, January 2, 2010

Exxon Bill Pay Gee. I Invested $5,000 In Exxon 10 Yrs Ago & Now Hillary Thinks I'm Rich. Is She Off Her Rocker?

Gee. I Invested $5,000 in Exxon 10 Yrs Ago & Now Hillary Thinks I'm Rich. Is she Off Her Rocker? - exxon bill pay

We are an American family, the family are a ton --- --- including widowed mothers who are struggling with high heating costs and their behavior.

Exxon is the only program I have. However, the numbers for Hillary, I am rich, and must remove the value of the company.

We thought it would be wise to buy some Exxon as a hedge against OPEC to increase oil prices. Why Hillary figure, it is time to destroy the value of my stock items only? I've tried to make a small investment, but smart. Now I want to pay high prices for oil and Hillary, the price for my actions nail. Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment